Fair Usage Policy
Kryptotel Secure VoIP’s fair usage policy (FUP) is designed to prevent fraud and abuse of our products. Kryptotel’s products are for individual use only in accordance with this FUP (“Legitimate Use”). The following is a non-exhaustive list of practices that would not be considered Legitimate Use:
- Using subscriptions for telemarketing or call centre operations
- Re-selling subscription minutes
- Sharing subscriptions between users whether via a PBX, call centre, computer or any other means
- Calling numbers (whether singly, sequentially or automatically) to generate income for yourself or others as a result of placing the call, other than for your individual business communications
- Unusual calling patterns inconsistent with normal, individual subscription use, for example, regular calls of short duration or calls to multiple numbers in a short period of time
Other practices may be relevant in determining Legitimate Use and Kryptotel reserves the right to take any unlawful, prohibited, abnormal or unusual activity into account in making its determination. Kryptotel may at its option, terminate or suspend its relationship with you, and your use of any Kryptotel product immediately if it determines you are using the product contrary to this FUP.
Kryptotel’s flat subscription allows unlimited calls to normal phone numbers in the applicable subscription countries (excluding special, premium, service and non-geographic numbers) for the time period specified at the time of purchase. All calls will be disconnected and require a re-dial after a 4-hour duration.
Audio Conferencing or Group Audio calls are subject to a fair usage limit of 100 hours per month with no more than 10 hours per day and a limit of 4 hours per individual audio call. The maximum number of participants that can be added to the audio conference is 4.
Calling normal phone numbers with Kryptotel Credit:
All calls will be disconnected and require a re-dial after a 4-hour duration and an additional connection fee will be charged on re-dial. Details about our call rates to different countries is mentioned on our pricing page.
Reverse Call Charge:
Reverse charge calls last no more than 60 minutes, after which time a re-dial will be required by you.